- Compose your own rap- to help boys relax into using their voices for performance.
- Songs and singing technique taught on DVD – just press PLAY!
- With fun, funky and beautiful backing tracks on CD.
- Compose your own lyrics with supported handouts, covering emotional literacy and the environment.
- Write your own lyrics for a blues, and explore feelings of sadness and loss.
- Explore vocal improvisation using scat sounds.
- Develop your sense of pitch and ability to sing in tune.
- Develop your breathing and singing technique with on-screen tuition videos.
- Advice fro staging performances.
Make singing a fun activity for all Upper Primary children in your school.
A fun, child-centred, creative singing resource, containing a progressive range of creative activities.
Great for classroom teachers, who may not feel confident themselves with music or singing.