Place creating and performing at the heart of your children’s musical experiences from Reception/Primary 1 onwards.
- Fresh approaches to notation, improvisation and composition help children create on-screen, then perform using voice, body and classroom percussion.
- Smart design guarantees rewarding musical outcomes, giving you confidence and your children ownership- “I composed that- and it sounds great!”
- Skills are transferred to music-making in small groups using downloadable handouts- great for team-work, communication and lots of fun while learning!
- Explore a progressive sequence of age-appropriate sounds, symbols and concepts- animal noises, actions, instrumental sounds, rhythm, pitch and lyrics.
Great for non-specialists- everything you need is on-screen:
- Your traffic-light assessments stored on a secure website, with printable reports, curricular coding/planning, training videos and rapid IT support.
- Smart classroom management in group work, driving skills development through structured auditions, peer feedback and rehearsal timers.
- Video tuition for instrumental, rhythm, pitch and singing skills, allowing non-specialists to learn with their class.
Our exciting ‘Create with Pitch’ programme for Upper Primary features:
- ABC Pitch Composer- try it for yourself! Go here and get composing!
- MusicLab- groups compose on-screen in your IT suite, before rehearsing and performing as bands on real instruments in a fun audition format.Compose It, Hear It, Learn It, Perform It.
- Find out more here
ABC Favourites, allows all children to play instrumental arrangements of their favourite songs.
- Lower and Middle Primary play harmony parts on classroom tuned percussion, while others sing the song.
- Upper Primary learn to play the melody.
- Four interfaces progress to suit children’s developing skills- ideal for differentiation in mixed ability and composite classes
- Providing performance pieces for individual groups, classes, or if you are feeling ambitious, the whole school!
- To find out more, go here.
Supports aCfE and the New National Curriculum - more info here.
- Tried-and-tested in hundreds of Primaries around Scotland over 15 years.
- No whiteboards? All programmes available as hard-copy resource packs.