Smart, cost-effective programmes for Early Years, Primary and SEN music.
- Bring a genuine creative music-making culture into your schools, led by your teachers.
- Offers high-quality contemporary creative music education for Primary, Early Years and SEN, delivered by non-specialist classroom teachers.
- A variety of cost-effective training and support packages that work:
including Central or on-site CPD training, on-site support, webinar and web-based training.
- Train up and equip local training teams with our highly-rated Music Leader programme- recruited from local music specialist or enthusiastic non-specialist class teachers.
- Effective use of ICT: with all primary programmes delivered via interactive whiteboards, and online/iPad component in multi-platform Early Years and SEN programmes.
- Hard-copy resource packs and teaching aids and iPad options available for all resources.
Supports aCfE and the New National Curriculum