Global Citizenship Through Music
£550 & VAT & P&P: This product comes in a ring binder of detailed lesson plans, extensive photocopiable handouts and workbooks, £30 of iTunes vouchers, DVD, 2 CDs, visual aids, and Teacher Preparation and Guidance Workbooks. Also bundled is an Edirol R09 mp3 recorder.
A unique cross curricular music resource for KS2/3 or P6-S2 children (11-14 years old) studying:
• Music • ICT • PSD • Global Citizenship • Enterprise • Creativity & Performance.
Play World Grooves:
Study world grooves on DVD from 4 different countries:
•Cuba • Scotland • India • Ghana
Buy World Grooves:
IT Project: make world music compilation CDs from ABC Playlists on the iTunes Store (vouchers included).
• Research the music tastes of parents and grand- parents. (CITIZENSHIP)
• Teach a music session to younger children. (CITIZENSHIP)
• Compose original music and raps on where you live and
record using the fantastic ‘drag & drop’ Edirol R09 mp3 recorder (bundled with the pack) (CITIZENSHIP, LITERACY, EXPRESSIVE ARTS)
• Study rights, copyright, & definitions of ‘music theft’. (CITIZENSHIP)
• Carry out a comprehensive enterprise project:
—– Make, market, and sell a CD of your original music! —– (ENTERPRISE)
EVERYTHING THE TEACHER NEEDS IS IN THE PACK
“GCTM. What a fantastic resource! I have never seen children so excited about music!”
Alet Swanepoel, Craigour Park Primary School, Edinburgh