The ABC Creative Music Pack for Year 1/Primary 2:
- Contains over 50 progressive child-centred creative music activities.
- Easy to use for ALL staff, even those who feel unconfident with music.
- Children compose and perform with animal noises, actions, untuned and tuned percussion-
using child-friendly teaching aids.
- Simple language and a clear colourful layout- designed for everyday use in a busy classroom.
- Curricular planning and assessment sheets for aCFE or NC/Keystages.
Builds on the skills learnt in the Primary 1 pack or it can be used as a stand alone resource using the Introductory Journeys built in to each pack.
A wider range of untuned percussion is introduced along with basic chime bar skills. Composition skills are developed through sequencing animal noises and percussion sounds with icons on a timeline. The concepts of Loud/Soft, High/Low, and Fast/Slow are introduced in a pack that further develops childrens’ core musical skills and confidence. Includes an ‘Explore Materials’ strand using wood.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?