This pack :
- Helps your instrumental students develop improvisational skills using the ABC method.
- Teaches the phrase-building skills you need to improvise, in a fresh and interactive way.
- Students start to improvise with words and scat sounds, then take those creative skills onto the instrument using the its from triads, and then scales.
- Starts students with “I point, you play” to learn the decision making skills. The tutor plays the student’s choices on their own instruments. Then the student uses these skills on their own instrument.
- Also teaches students to compose, and improvise over changing chords.
- Contains material for Concert, Eb and Bb instruments
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?