ABC Discovery Pack For Instrumental Teachers £60 & VAT
This pack (catalogue no: abcip01) :
- Uses creativity activities to teach notation and the first notes on an instrument.
- Pupils compose and notate their own simple tunes to learn the first notes on the instrument.
- Start with shape notation and then learn to notate on the stave using conventional notation.
- Call & response improvisations give your student’s musical journey a creative start.
- Add a fun creative dynamic to your instrumental lessons.