View Cart →
"Year 4/P5 Pack v3.0" was successfully added to your cart.
- Develop all the rhythmic, composition and improvising skills introduced at the end of the Year 5/P6 resource.
- Learn to play pre-composed performance pieces as a whole class, with lyrics and melody, chords and percussion groove, to prepare material for performance and learn about new concepts.
- Compose as bands with 3 beat bars and 8-beat ideas- with melody, chord and Hi/Mid/Lo percussion grooves.
- Learn to use the tie-icon, to compose with long notes lasting 2, 3 or 4 beats.
- Add lyrics to make topic related compositions.
- Learn a performance piece- Kaleidoscope life- using Ostinatos (repeated patterns) then compose your own ostinatos , and band compositions using Ostinatos.
- Use creative writing modules to explore rhyme schemes, and develop lyrics for topic related modules.
- Develop composition and teamworking skills to work in bands with a melody team, chord team, and groove team.
- Compose more complex songs with 2 note chords and use innovative techniques to develop song & lyric writing skills e.g. make imaginary interviews with song subjects, use word boxes, study rhyming schemes.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?