Secondary / Instrumental
This pack (catalogue no: abcip01) :
- Uses creativity activities to teach notation and the first notes on an instrument.
- Pupils compose and notate their own simple tunes to learn the first notes on the instrument, and learn to read..
- Start with shape notation and then learn to notate on the stave using conventional notation.
- Call & response improvisations give your student’s musical journey a creative start.
- Add a fun creative dynamic to your instrumental lessons.
Price £60.00 + VAT. (VAT in UK & EU)
This pack (catalogue no: abcip02) :
- Helps your instrumental students develop improvisational skills using the ABC method.
- Teaches the phrase building skills required to become an improviser.
- Starts with words and scat sounds, then move on to triads, and then to scales.
- Starts students with “I point you play” to learn the decision making skills, then put those skills to work on their own instrument.
- Teaches students to compose, improvise and start to cope with changing chords.
- is for concert, Eb and Bb instruments
Price £80.00 + VAT. (VAT in UK & EU)